The Elegant Warrior is the podcast about elegance in all of its many forms. We’re talking about our definitions of elegance and how we maintain it during times of trial.
Do you realize that you were born perfect? All of us were, but over the course of a lifetime, we pile on protective layers that are meant to help us but actually make us less perfect. The angel inside each of us is covered with marble, but that doesn’t mean we have to stay hidden behind our imperfections. Inner confidence and elegance are two of the ten tools of an advocate that we are going to discuss in today’s conversation. To help make sense of this, I’m joined by Mia Hewett, the Aligned Entrepreneur and creator of the Aligned Intelligence Method. If you’ve found yourself stuck in your mind and unable to break free of negative behavior patterns, then you need to listen to our conversation as we discuss ways to overcome the inner critic, overcome past trauma and heal emotions so that you can live the life that serves you best.
Today we discuss —
Overcoming your inner critic
- Happiness does not always equal fulfillment, but then what is the next step?
- Achieving success cannot be the only benchmark of your satisfaction with your life.
- Consider the importance of focusing on your feelings rather than thoughts and actions.
- The Aligned Intelligence Method explains our focus on our imperfections and how to overcome early traumatic experiences.
- After healing the emotion, the mind is free and we can create the life patterns we do want.
Steps to healing your emotions
- Traveling back to your core beliefs and emotions will allow you to release and heal trauma.
- How to identify the trauma that is affecting your life, and how to avoid judgment of its significance.
- Moving forward from awareness to understanding and processing emotions to live in a place of freedom and healing
- Identify the lies you are telling yourself that may not be serving you well.
- A return to neutrality will allow you to act the way that you want to feel.
Serving your best self
- Contrast who you are from who you are not, and stay true to who you are.
- Ask yourself if you are acting as your ego or as your aligned self.
- Be unapologetically you and know who are really are.
- Honor and value who you truly are and respect the dignity of the life journey of others.
Mia’s book recommendation is The Science of Getting Rich: How to Make Money and Get the Life You Want, by Wallace D. Wattles
Mia’s song choice is “Stronger,” by Kelly Clarkson
Get free access to Mia’s book at miameantformore.com, password ‘Freebook’
Brought to You By: