How often do you hesitate to make a choice because you’re not sure if it’s the right one? Or second-guess the choice you did make because you don’t know if you made it for the right reasons? Today, I want to share with you three ways that you can know without a doubt that you are making the best choices for your life. When you confidently make your choices, you confidently choose your life. I want to help you eliminate the doubt and instead begin to make choices more confidently, more quickly, and more decisively. I can promise you that these three things will help you to make better choices for your life, starting today.
Today we discuss —
Know that you are choosing
- When you know that you are making choices you can do so much more intentionally.
- Even the choices that you don’t necessarily enjoy are still intentional — what would happen if you chose not to wake up on time or not to go to work today?
- Elegance lies in making your choices intentionally.
- Limiting your choices with food, dress, or exercise can help you focus on the most important intentional choices.
Know your inner jury
- Your ego, your fear, or your habit should not be the part of you that makes the choice.
- Be friendly with your inner jury and know what is best for her.
- Think of your inner jury as the “future you” when considering your health, finances, and relationships.
- Your inner jury can be an older, calmer, more serene version of yourself.
- Try referring to yourself in the third person to better understand your alter ego.
Know the reasons for your choices
- You cannot let fear keep you from making the best choices for your life.
- Knowing the reasons for your choices will help eliminate stress.
- You will be able to stand by your choices when you know the reasons you made them.
- Stop second-guessing your choices by knowing the why behind them.
- You may never know if a choice was right or wrong, but you can know that you like the reasons that you made the choice.
Brought to You By: