Julie Wilcox is an entrepreneur, author, and specialist in health and well-being. Julie is the founder and CEO of Julie Wilcox Wellness, a global wellness consulting firm. Her courses emphasize a comprehensive approach to healthy living. She has facilitated wellness initiatives for thousands of people in corporate, institutional, and non-profit settings.
Food has always been essential to our survival as a species. Our food preferences have developed in tandem with our methods of obtaining, preparing, and consuming it.
The quality of our food impacts the quality of our lives. Nobody can deny the concept behind the ubiquitous adage “Health is Wealth,” but what does that even imply to a consumer?
Don’t miss out on this episode because it will change how you think about food intake and preparation.
To learn more about Julie, visit the links below:
- Website: https://www.juliewilcoxwellness.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/juliewilcoxwellness/
- Book: The Win-Win Diet: How to Be Plant-Based and Still Eat What You Love
To learn more about my services and to stay connected, visit me at:
- Website: Advocate to Win
- Instagram: @imheatherhansen
- Sign up for your 15 Minute consultation:https://calendly.com/advocatetowin/15min
- Also, don’t forget to Subscribe to the Advocate with Elegance FREE private podcast here: https://view.flodesk.com/pages/613921e87accb4c0210201c5